Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

baby sis~baby no more



been doing some thinking lately (with this not-so rationalised brain.hahaha) my baby sis,my dear eizza, turned 12 ,21st dec baru nih.
me n my mom n my other sis threw a birthday bash for her (konon nk celebrate die turn 12,but actually upon her request kt my father,buat la jugak kn) everything's on her call,including the menu, games, invitations n stuff, semue die yg decide..then i realise, my l'il sis dah besar!dh sgt besar,even her messenger lg funky than mine..euh!haha,just nk cite really2 enjoy her company n azimah's of course (no offence, ajim!) ade je bende die nk merepek, from her endless hours dpn pc, (download la semue bende kann..request je latest lagu ape nk,mesti die ade) smpi her favourite books (sgt2 suke membace nih,buku nilam tu tk cukup2), fc- manchester tuh .. eizza, jgn besar cpt sgt kot..haha, anyway,m proud of her n azimah of course! (at this moment, ajim tgh study tuk driving licence die, baru abis spm-since die tk dpt plkn,sumthing to celebrate bout kn)haha.till then..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AYAH(8/12),MAMA(22/12),EIZZA(21/12),AJIM(17/12)
it's a combo!luv ya' XOXO
oh,yeah one more,happy new year!2007, may better things happen!PROSPERITY!

1 comment:

WonderMama said...

ko sorg je sesat bulan august..xpe..aku ade! august babes pon best ape ;p