Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 3, 2007

my sanctuary

salam..since a while not posting around ere..not much really to spill out..m at home,spending my weekends..it really feels good just to be at home..like eveything will get better after the week..dat is why kena blk rumah every weekend..kind of therapy for me..my sanctuary when anything feels so wrong , just looking at my mom's face really makes my day...m sitting on my bed with my feline fren sleeping on my lap..this means serenity to me..home, family, friends..things worth living for..being able to wake up on weekend mornings give me a sense of tranquility n happiness to see the faces u love most under one roof!feels really2 good to me..yeah,sounds a bit conservative here..well,that's me..hehe..okie,till then..

1 comment:

WonderMama said...

hoit! this is not really a comment for this post, just missing u loads. n dot n win too..didnt hv much time to hang out time together these days, everyone's busy, aite? and how's the karaoke plan???? keep me updated. i'll be half-available this hols. u know what i mean..ASSIGNMENTSSSSS!!! urgh!

see ya this wednesday. ade DVD best bawak..;p tata~~~

yes, i agree with u. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME....