Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

surprise,surprise

2 days before, i was pretty convinced that my car's battery needed charging or checked, just because i, accidentally, being the very-absent-minded lady left (i dunno wut to call it) the light that indicates the pintu kereta tak tutup rapat thing was left open for just more or less 2 hours, because it was dark n i can't see while i was locking my steering wheel..
thankfully, my neighbour noticed, so he woke me up knocking the gate, asking me to check wut's wrong with my car..
the next day, before my routine splurging-shopping trips to penang, me being the jumping to conclusions too soon lady (only sometimes k, in rare cases like these involving cars, electrical/electronic goods or DIY stuff) went ballistic n asked normah where the nearest bengkel is so i can get my battery charged or sumthing before even starting the car!(normah is my housemate), so she geniusly (i never thought of it-so much of a taking into my own hands kind of person i am), called a friend of ours, n asked her husband (dr.husli) about my car
then, he patiently explained (i swore he must be giggling about how kalut we were)
well, he convinced us dat there's nothing to be worried about, if the car can start, it can recharge itself, no need to go to the bengkel, because my car is not even a year-old!
that's the 1st surprise
next, this happens minutes ago, while i was somewhat preparing myself for a noon nap, suddenly i feel a sudden need to sweep the kitchen floor, after i was sweeping, i found an unsual lingkaran of rantai (or so i thought) on the baldi, where our detergents were beside the kitchen door and suddenly it just thrust its tongue to me! euw..n it was green-yellow about 30cm sawah snake!!euw2..i jumped n screamed to normah's face, n i thought i was hallucinating, because she can't see it, well actually the snake went up to our grill at the backdoor..huh, n she screamed n jumped up to the bed as well..thank god for us already have beds worth jumping on for, my saviour!
just minutes after, we decided to turn for help to once again, our neighbours, to kak su's husband and his neighbour, we never knew his name,and they came to our aid..
after the salt throwing, the boiling water n the gooey moment with the snake, they captured it successfully the mr.snake..
the moral of the story is, be good to our neighbours, or know them, someday, or anydays they can look out for us..thanks so much my friendly neighbours!!n they always came in handy..heehee,especially to single ladies like us no man in the house, we should admit it, some things are just meant to be with the Y chromosome.

No comments: