Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

comedic moment

my clumsiness and kalutness in the morning was getting worse..
it was raining quite heavily on thursday morning, so i was very liat to get out of bed for work..
i clumsily get out of bed, then almost slipped in the bathroom..that was sure some adrenaline rush in the morning!
the clock was just 7.30 am, usually it will take me just 20 mins to reach to the hospital but dat day my car was outside the gate, n there was no umbrella at sight, so i ran to my car relentlessly..
rainy mornings meant less motorbikes on road but more cars driving extra slowly..so it took me almost 30 mins..7.30 + 30 mins, do the math!
so i reached the hospital parking lot at last! then i hv to reach the umbrella at the backseat, pastu tertekan hon, still not enough drama, my car alarm berbunyi plak..while i was opening the umbrella!gosh talking bout creating a scene!
rushed in wetness to the clinic, phew, i managed to punch my card exactly seconds before 8.01! hehe..
yeah, dat was how i started my day..

4 comments:

dina said...

me luv d new wishlist!!!auwww!!we surely gonna work for it!!!

WonderMama said...

funny! boleh imagine ur kalutness. haha

MamaOlish said...

Bo Jr.! (hehe) am soo into ur wish list column, nak letak gak..but i have too many things in my head nak beli tp kene hold..euw!!

AS I AM... said...

yeah, there's a time in a few months,annually,we will feel a bit out of place, for no apparent reason...at least for me, but u survived it...as for 08:01 punch card it happens to me all the time...diorang bukan boleh buat ape pun...so chill out, girrrll!